Sunday, May 8, 2011

SELAMAT HARI IBU

Terbaca sajak ini oleh Bazz di Sabah Times Sunday + ms 8,
di 'post' oleh PINK RIBBON Kota Kinabalu (persatuan untuk kesedaran kanser payudara):
.
Blessed be the mother
The Purest of gifts from above
Her tears for us are like no other...
No woman shows more love
Blessed be the sisters
Beside them I forever stand
Protecting each other, a sister and a brother
For them I am A better man
Blessed be the daughter
Princess of the earth
My pride and my joy
For her my life has worth
Blessed be the wifeWith whom I shall grow old
To her I owe my lifeWithout, I'd be alone and cold
Blessed be the women
For all that they have given
For them I stand, and in my hand
I hold this wishful pink ribbon
SELAMAT HARI IBU...




*dipetik dari notification fb mel celestial



Para Ibu dan Bakal Ibu...



Pengorbanan Sang Ibu... srikandi perjuangan







1 comment:

  1. Terbaca sajak ini oleh Bazz di Sabah Times Sunday + ms 8, di 'post' oleh PINK RIBBON Kota Kinabalu (persatuan untuk kesedaran kanser payudara):


    Blessed be the mother
    The Purest of gifts from above
    Her tears for us are like no other
    No woman shows more love

    Blessed be the sisters
    Beside them I forever stand
    Protecting each other, a sister and a brother
    For them I am A better man

    Blessed be the daughter
    Princess of the earth
    My pride and my joy
    For her my life has worth

    Blessed be the wife
    With whom I shall grow old
    To her I owe my life
    Without, I'd be alone and cold

    Blessed be the women
    For all that they have given
    For them I stand, and in my hand
    I hold this wishful pink ribbon

    SELAMAT HARI IBU...
    kepada semua kakitanagan dan pekerja wanita serta isteri kakitangan dan pekerja Jabatan Pertanian Sabah.
    SELAMAT HARI IBU...

    ReplyDelete