Friday, October 15, 2010

Competent!

NOT COMPETENT

(Think Like Chicken And Remain like One)

are you eagle or a chicken?
One day, an eagle’s egg fell int a chicken’s nest and it was hatched together with the rest of the eggs.
From the moment it was hatched, the baby eagle was treated as a chickenand it was brought up with the rest of the chickens. One day, while searching for worms, the baby eagle noticed an eagle passing in the sky….looking at the eagle, the baby eagle thought to himself. “if only I could fly like the ‘incredible one’ up there”.

Then he carried on searching for worms. Until the day he died, he didn’t realize that he was also an ‘incredible one’.
Do not laugh or pity the baby eagle.
Look at yourself.
Do you not agree that many times in your life, you are in the same situations as the baby eagle when he saw the eagle flying?
I believe that all of us are born eagles. But because we don’t realize it, we have been thinking that we’re chickens and dare not dream of ever reaching great height in our lives.
From today you must realise that if you have faith in yourself and start working hard, you will someday soar to the sky too.
It might take you same time, but if you start to working to strengthen your wings now, someday you’ll be strong enough to fly to your destination.
Don’t ba satisfied with being a chicken, It’s not wrong for you to be where you’re now, but it’s not fair to yourself if you die a chicken.
Remember: If you think that you’re chicken, then you’re a chicken.
But if you believe that you’re an eagle, then you will soar to great heights like an eagle.
I’ve already realized that I am an eagle, and now working hard to fly. Even though my wings are still not strong yet, but slowly I am strengthening them.
Every time I fall, I tell myself that I will make it next time and have slowly started to get off the ground.
Don’t just stand there, come and join in my efforts. Let’s someday fly together in the sky, let the sky be our limits.

REMEMBER….YOU’RE AN EAGLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment